Spatone is a naturally occurring iron-rich water which is collected and packed straight from the source in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales. It is then packed into convenient, individual sachets which can either be taken as they are or added to fruit juice - making Spatone one of the most convenient liquid iron food supplements available.
Since the iron in Spatone is easily absorbed, you only need to take a small quantity to get your entire nutrient reference value (NRV) of absorbed iron. It is gentle on your body and is a non--constipating form of Iron.
Suitable for vegetarians - No artificial colours - Gluten free
Spatone is packed into convenient one-a-day sachets, ideal for mixing with fruit juice or easy to use on the go!
- Spatone is a natural, gentle and easily absorbed iron supplement.
- Contains approximately 5mg of iron per sachet - this small amount of iron ensures minimal upper gastro-intestinal upset
- Clinically proven, iron absorption from Spatone is up to 40% compared to 5-10% from food sources or 3-10% from conventional iron supplements
- Highly bio-available
- Clinically proven to be well tolerated - no reported side effects
- Not absorbed by those with high levels of storage iron who do not need additional iron
- Suitable for pregnancy and the post-natal period
- Ideal for women, men and children over 2 years
- Spatone is ideally taken diluted in orange juice, either in the morning on an empty stomach, or in-between meals.
- Spatone has been clinically proven to cause fewer of the common side effects often associated with iron supplements eg constipation and headaches.
- Free from sugar, preservatives, artificial flavours, and colourants