- In Stock
- Product Code:
- AIM PRODUCTS:BARLEYLIFE CAPSULES 280
AIM BarleyLife® is an all-natural, green barley juice concentrate that helps provide the daily nutrition you need to develop a strong foundation for your good health. The power of BarleyLife is found in the nutrients of young barley leaves. Research has found that green barley juice is abundant in enzymes, essential amino acids, and is rich in antioxidant ability, anti-inflammatory activity, immune system support, and cholesterol-lowering effects. The result is a feeling of total wellness.
Key Benefits and Features
- Helps maintain whole-body health with a natural spectrum of vitamins, mineral, chlorophyll, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- 22.4 mg chlorophyll per serving
- Each tablespoon contains the equivalent of 6.24 cups of leafy greens
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients per serving than a typical serving of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular and immune system
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Increases overall energy
- Enhances performance for those with active lifestyles
- Helps alkalize the body
- Built on 35 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM members
- Holistic approach to barley grass crop management - crops only cut once
- Grown in clean, green, pristine environments
- Eliminates the task of juicing
- Purse juice, not milled grass, minimal fiber
Available in tubs of 180g or 360g powder or 280 vegicaps.
Take 7 capsules 2 to 3 times per day. Many people start with half a teaspoon or three to four capsules per day and gradually increase to the recommended serving size.
Since mixing BarleyLife activates the nutrients, drink it immediately after mixing it in water or your favourite juice.
You may take BarleyLife with other AIM products. To receive the greatest absorption of nutrients, take AIM Herbal Fiberblend® one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife.
Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (20–24°C). Do not refrigerate.