- 3-5 days
- Product Code:
- DOWN TO EARTH:APC SKIN GEL 50ML
- Down to Earth
Down to Earth's Clear Skin Gel is a topical antiseptic with healing properties. It may be used as an antiseptic ointment for:
- Fungal and bacterial infections like athlete’s foot, herpes simplex, cold sores, ringworm and shingles
- Skin conditions like pimples, acne, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, varicose ulcers, warts, dandruff and sensitivity caused by haemorrhoids
- Abrasions like cuts, grazes and burns
Aloe Vera gel forms the base of this product and soothes inflammation. Tea Tree oil provides strong, natural antiseptic properties. Calendula calms skin irritations and Echinacea aids skin recovery. The combination of these carefully chosen herbal extracts deliver potent healing and care for stressed skin.
Clear Skin Gel spreads and absorbs well, leaving the skin feeling hydrated. It is light and will not weigh down the skin.
Why Use Down to Earth's Clear Skin Gel?
- Contains a powerful combination of ingredients rich in regenerative and anti-microbial properties to sooth and heal stressed skin
- Excellent antiseptic
- 99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin and 71% are from organic farming
- Contains no harmful chemicals like parabens and petrochemicals
- Lightly scented with tea tree oil – no harsh synthetic perfumes used
- PH balanced for skin
- Freely and rapidly biodegradable
- Product packaging is recyclable
- Not tested on animals – endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Registered with the Vegan Society
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid
*certified organic ingredient