- In Stock
- Product Code:
- ALPHA PHARM:MULTIFORCE ALKALINE POWDER
You save R40
Multiforce Alkaline Powder assists the body in neutralizing acid levels which can be the cause of heartburn, aching joints, and food cravings and if taken as a regular food suplement can have many benefits.
Multiforce Alkaline Powder contains a combination of minerals, plant calcium and tissue salts that support the body’s balancing and disease-prevention mechanisms. They impact on blood pH in the following way:
- Magnesium Hydrogenium phosphate acts as a digestive antacid
- Calcium citrate has phosphate-binding properties which results in alkalinity
- Potassium Bicarbonate has blood alkalinising properties and acts on metabolic acidosis
- Magnesium citrate has a bowel cleansing effect
- Potassium citrate has a diuretic and alkalinising effect on the urine by combining with calcium and acid in the kidneys (this also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones)
- Dicalciumphosphate 2-Hydrate is an easily absorbed calcium which controls acidity while building bones and helping prevent bone loss, and as an aid to reducing blood pressure and cardiac ailments
- Plant calcium – Urtica Dioica – offers cleansing support to the kidneys by reducing acidity
- Tissue Salts assist with assimilation of the formula and absorption of calcium
- Acerola extract has antioxidant properties while imparting a pleasant flavour to the formula
This A Vogel product can be used daily as part of a health management programme.
- Adults: A heaped medicine-measure (7.5g) dissolved into a glass of water & taken daily. Dosage may be increased to 15g per day if needed.
- Children 6-12 years: Half a medicine-measure daily.
- Safe in pregnancy and during lactation.
- A.Vogel Multiforce Alkaline Powder has no known drug interactions.
- Patients on beta blockers for heart disorders or who have renal failure should consult their doctor before using Multiforce.
- Water is the main role player in reducing acidity. Without water, all the help goes to waste as the medium in which body reactions need to happen must be hydrated.
- You will know that you are well hydrated when the urine is clear. Exercise, deep breathing and weight control all assist to restore the body’s balance.
- A whole food diet with lots of fresh vegetables and fruit is essential to maintain a regulated blood pH.
- Magnesiumhydrogenium phosphate 244mg
- Calcium citrate 145mg
- Potassium bicarbonate 783mg
- Magnesium citrate 315mg
- Potassium citrate 870mg
- Dicalciumphosphate 2-hydrate 973mg
- Organic plant calcium
- Lactose monohydrate
- Acerola extract